Vehicle Covered in this Guide
The last of the front-engined Corvettes, the C7 generation took a big leap forward both mechanically and fit & finish compared to Corvettes before it. With stunning styling, powerful new engines, and revised suspension geometry, the C7 is a weapon for years to come. This guide specifically caters to the Stingray/base/Z51 cars that are commonly referred to as narrowbody due to their fender differences compared to the Z06, Grand Sport, etc. For widebody cars, click HERE
Performance Street/Track Fitments
These fitments are effective for both performance oriented street cars and track warriors. The suspension type, alignment settings, and tire brand/size can be changed accordingly to work for either scenario.
Maintains stock-like handling characteristics, tires can only be rotated left to right. Maximizes both front and rear tire width.
- Front: 18x10” ET58 with 275/35-18 tires
Rear: 19x11” ET78 with 305/30-19 tires
- At least -1.5* camber recommended front and rear
- Can also run 285/35-18 up front, but additional negative camber may be required
- Front: 18x11” ET57 with 295/30-18
Rear: 19x11” ET78 with 305/30-19
- This should be considered a track only fitment that requires at least -3* camber up front to limit poke
- Installing C7 Z06 fender flares on the front will help cover the extra tire
- Could also run 285/30-18 front tires
- 315/30-19 rear tires may be used with additional negative camber
- Rear spacer may be required with 325/30-19 tires
Please email or call us with any other questions related to brake clearance and we’ll be happy to help.