Vehicle Covered in this Guide
Launched in the 2005 model year, the 6th generation Corvette improved upon the great foundation of the C5 before it with new engines, updated interior, and slightly revised suspension and brakes. This guide specifically caters to the standard/base/Z51 cars that are commonly referred to as narrowbody due to their fender differences compared to the Z06, Grand Sport, etc. For widebody cars, click HERE
Performance Street/Track Fitments
These fitments are effective for both performance oriented street cars and track warriors. The suspension type, alignment settings, and tire brand/size can be changed accordingly to work for either scenario.
Maintains stock-like handling characteristics, tires can only be rotated left to right. Maximizes both front and rear tire width.
- Front: 18x10” ET58 with 275/35-18 tires
Rear: 19x11” ET78 with 305/30-19 tires
- At least -1.5* camber recommended front and rear
- Can also run 285/35-18 up front, but additional negative camber may be required
- Front: 18x11” ET57 with 295/30-18
Rear: 19x11” ET78 with 305/30-19
- This should be considered a track only fitment that requires at least -3* camber up front to limit poke
- Could also run 285/30-18 front tires
- 315/30-19 rear tires may be used with additional negative camber
- Rear spacer may be required with 325/30-19 tires
Please email or call us with any other questions related to brake clearance and we’ll be happy to help.