Vehicle Covered in this Guide
1997-2004 Porsche Boxster, Boxster S. Fitment is identical between all models.
In order to revive Porsche and ease the introduction of their watercooled future, the modern day 914 was born.
|Bolt Pattern||Thread Pitch||Center Bore|
Aggressive Street/HPDE Fitments
Ideal for the driver who wants to fill out the wheel wells with the widest possible rubber and perfectly flush offsets. This fitment is ideal for enthusiasts looking for a flush fitment with street tires, or for performance driving enthusiasts who have the ability to dial in negative camber with wider track compounds.
The only modern day Porsche that can run a squared setup. To effectively dial out all understeer, this fitment is effective for both weekend and dedicated track warriors who seek to maximize front end grip. The 8.5” front and rear wheel will provide proper sidewall support, induce oversteer, and relies on mild negative camber specifications for proper front fender clearance.
- Front & Rear: 18x8.5" ET50 with 235/40-18, 245/40-18 tires
- Direct fit on cars equipped with aftermarket suspension or shorter linear springs.
- 255/35-18 tires may also be used, but mild negative camber may be required.
- Front & Rear: 18x8.5" ET42 with 235/40-18, 245/40-18 tires
- Mild negative camber may be necessary.
- Provides superior inner clearance, and 8mm more aggressive than the above ET50.
- 255/35-18 tires may also be used, but additional negative camber may be required.
Maintains stock-like handling characteristics, tires can only be rotated left to right. Maximizes both front and rear tire width.
- Front: 18x8.5” ET50 with 235/40-18 tires
Rear: 18x10” ET36 with 265/35-18 tires
- Direct fit.
Big Brake Kit Clearances
The following brake setups have been tested and confirmed to clear:
- Brembo 1B1.8016A, 355mm 4-pot - fits all
- Brembo 1M1.8002A, 355mm 6-pot - fits all
- Brembo 1P1.8503A, 365mm 4-pot - fits all
- StopTech 83.780.4700.61 355mm 4-pot - fits all
- StopTech 83.788.6700.71 355mm 6-pot - fits all
- AP Racing 13.01.10054, 355mm 4-pot - fits all
Please email or call us with any other questions related to brake clearance and we’ll be happy to help.